Possibilities for foreign BSc. and MSc. degree students of the Faculty of Biomedical Engineering to apply for study abroad.
!! 1st round of applications for study abroad under the ERASMUS+ program and non-European bilateral agreements (MBD) for the 2021/22 academic year are open from 5.10. 2020. till 6. 12. 2020(midnight).
Students apply through the online application www.mobility.cvut.cz (website only in the Czech language).
The test will be organized online in two days in the row in the form essay on the given topic. Each student submits 2 essays. The student chooses the term for tests for 2 days in the row directly in the online application.
More information will be sent a week before choose term.
- Programme ERASMUS+ - FBME CTU rules for assignment of places in Erasmus+ program – students (valid as of the selection procedure from academic year 2019/2020)
- non-European bilateral agreements - FBME CTU rules for assignment of places on non-European bilateral agreements concluded by Rectorate of CTU – students (valid as of the selection procedure from academic year 2019/2020)
Actual information on the website STUDUJ VE SVĚTĚ (only in the Czech language)
Students must meet the following criteria:
- to have a weighted average during the whole period of studies max 2,3 or less
- successfully pass the language test
- study abroad repeatedly with the sum of the length in each stage not exceeding 12 months
- student can´t study in the country of origin
Students can prepare and submit required documents if they meet all criteria and successfully pass the test and oral exam from the English or German language (or submitted a confirmation of knowledge of other foreign languages).