Possibilities for foreign BSc. and MSc. degree students of the Faculty of Biomedical Engineering to apply for study abroad.
!! 2nd round of Applications for study abroad under the ERASMUS+ program for the 2020/21 academic year will be open from 2. 3. till 13. 3. 2020(midnight).
Students apply through the online application www.mobility.cvut.cz (website only in the Czech language).
- Programme ERASMUS+ - FBME CTU rules for assignment of places in Erasmus+ program – students (valid as of the selection procedure from academic year 2019/2020)
- non-European bilateral agreements - FBME CTU rules for assignment of places on non-European bilateral agreements concluded by Rectorate of CTU – students (valid as of the selection procedure from academic year 2019/2020)
Students apply through the online application www.mobility.cvut.cz on the dates set by the CTU Rectorate .
Students must meet the following criteria:
- be a student of at least 2nd year of the bachelor degree study programme
- to have a weighted average during the whole period of studies max 2,0 or less
- succesfully pass the language test
- study abroad repeatedly with the sum of the lenghts in each stage not exceeding 12 months
- student can´t study in the country of origin
Students can prepare and submit following documents if they meet all criteria and succesfully pass the test and oral exam from the English or German language (or submitted a confirmation of knowledge of other foreign languages (Spanish, Italian, French)).