Faculty of Biomedical Engineering of the CTU offers you an opportunity to pass subjects within the extraordinary study of selected subjects, which is part of the Lifelong Learning Program. The subjects have the same content and the numbers of credits as subjects of accredited study plans in the bachelor study program Biomedical Technology and follow up master study programs Biomedical and Clinical Engineering and Systematic Integration of Processes in Healthcare taught in the English language.
Extraordinary study of selected subjects, which is part of the Lifelong Learning Program, is governed by the Dean’s Directive concerning implementation of the extraordinary study of selected subjects within the Lifelong Learning Program in the accredited bachelor and follow up master study programs at the Czech Technical University, Faculty of Biomedical Engineering.
How to enrol in the Lifelong Learning Program:
- Fill in the application form (universal application form for the individual subjects)
- application form for the extraordinary study of selected subjects taught within the bachelor study program Biomedical Technology
- application form for the extraordinary study of selected subjects taught within the follow up master study program Biomedical and Clinical Engineering
- application form for the extraordinary study of selected subjects taught within the follow up master study program Systematic Integration of Processes in Healthcare
- Please send the duly filed in and signed application form to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before the commencement of the relevant semester set in the FBME Academic Year Schedule . (It is important for obtaining your long-term visa for the purpose „other”. Based on the accepted application form, you will receive a „ CONFIRMATION OF BEING ADMITTED TO THE LIFELONG LEARNING PROGRAM“ , which you will use for obtaining the visa, please see details on Requirements for an application for a long-term visa for the purpose of "other" filed at a Czech Embassy).
- After having received the application form, the CTU FBME study department will notify you, whether your application form was accepted and will ask you to pay the fee (the amount of the fee is based on the number of registered credits and it is specified in the above-mentioned Dean’s Directive).
- Please submit the document confirming the payment of the fee to the CTU FBME study department on the day of commencement of the extraordinary study at the latest. Based on the submitted document, an Agreement on Participation in the Lifelong Learning Program will be concluded between you and the faculty and you will be allowed to commence your studies.
- Please arrange issuing the Host card (CTU Personal Cards) at the Department of Issuing and Administration of the CTU.